Here we are ladies and gentlemen, the last regular season game of most fantasy football seasons is upon us. Hopefully you have tuned it here all season long and find yourself getting ready to start a playoff run. Whether or not you are fighting for the last playoff spot or looking to play spoiler, The Pug has you covered when making the decision on what quarterbacks to start this week.
Looking for the week 13 Running Backs rankings? Click here
Looking for the week 13 Wide Receiver rankings? Click here
Scoring for quarterbacks is based on one point per reception, one point for every 10 yards rushing and receiving, six points for rushing and receiving touchdowns. 1 Point for every 20 yards passing, 4 points for passing touchdowns, and -2 points per interception. Sacks and 2pt conversions were not included in the QB stats.
|Quarterback||Rushing Yds||Rushing TD||Passing Yds||Passing TD||INT||Total Points|
- Third Time’s Not a Charm for Lightning in Loss to Devils March 19, 2023
- After Hall of Fame Weekend, Bolts down St Louis and Montreal March 18, 2023
- Deuces Wild in Lightning Win Over Devils March 16, 2023
- Devil of a Time for New Jersey against the Lightning March 14, 2023
- Jets Stop Bolts in Homestand Finale March 12, 2023
- Win Over Blackhawks is On Point March 11, 2023
- Exciting Bolts Comeback Falls Short in OT March 9, 2023
- The Spearing Suspension March 9, 2023
- Flyers Feel Strong Lightning Response March 7, 2023
- Be the Thunder- Through Thick and Thin March 6, 2023