Here we are ladies and gentlemen, the last regular season game of most fantasy football seasons is upon us. Hopefully you have tuned it here all season long and find yourself getting ready to start a playoff run. Whether or not you are fighting for the last playoff spot or looking to play spoiler, The Pug has you covered when making the decision on what quarterbacks to start this week.
Scoring for quarterbacks is based on one point per reception, one point for every 10 yards rushing and receiving, six points for rushing and receiving touchdowns. 1 Point for every 20 yards passing, 4 points for passing touchdowns, and -2 points per interception. Sacks and 2pt conversions were not included in the QB stats.
|Quarterback||Rushing Yds||Rushing TD||Passing Yds||Passing TD||INT||Total Points|
- Stalwart Defenseman Traded by Lightning July 3, 2022
- Time To Celebrate Our Tampa Bay Lightning June 29, 2022
- Despite the fight, Colorado takes Game 6 and Stanley Cup June 26, 2022
- Resilient Lightning Survive Denver and Force Game Six in Tampa June 25, 2022
- Vasilevskiy’s OT effort not enough as Avs take 3-1 series lead over Bolts June 23, 2022
- Lightning Take Major Step with 6-2 Win June 21, 2022
- Avalanche smother Lightning in Game 2 June 18, 2022
- Hard hitting Avalanche take down Lightning in overtime to win Game 1 June 15, 2022
- Stanley Cup Final Preview and Prediction June 15, 2022
- Third consecutive trip to the Final awaits as Lightning finish off Rangers June 11, 2022