Plenty of Thursday games this week forcing owners to set their fantasy lineups early this week. With the fantasy season coming around the final turn, The Pug is here to help you make the tough decisions on which tight ends to sit or start. Happy Thanksgiving!
Scoring for tight ends is based on one point per reception, one point for every 10 yards receiving, six points for rushing and receiving touchdowns. 2pt conversions and rushing stats were not included in the tight ends stats.
|Tight End||Receptions||Receiving Yards||Touchdowns|
- Cracking the Kraken in Overtime in Seattle December 10, 2023
- Saros spoils Jeannot’s return to Nashville, winning streak ends at two December 7, 2023
- Payback Feels Good for Lightning against the Penguins December 6, 2023
- Hedman’s 1000th Game Spurs Vasy, Bolts to Shutout Victory December 4, 2023
- Another Slow Start, Sloppy Play Lead to Disaster in Dallas December 2, 2023
- Disappointing Homecoming for Vasilevskiy as Bolts lose 4-2 November 30, 2023
- Rocky Mountain Low for Bolts in Denver November 27, 2023
- He’s Back! The Successful Return of Andrei Vasilevskiy November 24, 2023
- No Overtime Luck for Bolts Tonight as Jets Win 3-2 November 22, 2023
- Measuring Stick Game for Lightning Comes Up Huge November 20, 2023