Plenty of Thursday games this week forcing owners to set their fantasy lineups early this week. With the fantasy season coming around the final turn, The Pug is here to help you make the tough decisions on which tight ends to sit or start. Happy Thanksgiving!
Scoring for tight ends is based on one point per reception, one point for every 10 yards receiving, six points for rushing and receiving touchdowns. 2pt conversions and rushing stats were not included in the tight ends stats.
|Tight End||Receptions||Receiving Yards||Touchdowns|
- Point Leads Way in Thanksgiving Showdown November 25, 2022
- Measuring Stick Game Show Lightning Falling Short to Boston 5-3 November 21, 2022
- The Original Swedish Defense Legend November 21, 2022
- Winter Classic Reunion Goes to Overtime November 19, 2022
- Face-off failures brushed aside; Lightning extend win streak to three games November 17, 2022
- 2020 Cup Rematch: Exciting OT Lightning Win 5-4 November 15, 2022
- Strong Start Propels Bolts to Victory November 13, 2022
- Kuepmer leads impressive Washington over Tampa Bay November 11, 2022
- Brandon Hagel Finding his Stride on Top Line November 10, 2022
- With Loss, Lightning Do Not Avoid this Trap Game November 8, 2022