Whether this is the first week of the playoffs for you or the second, one thing is constant, win and you’re competing for a fantasy football championship next week (unless for some reason your in a league that plays their championship game in week 17). Hopefully you have been tuning to The Pugs Kennel all season long and you are ready to make your final playoff run. The next few pages will help you to make your decisions a little easier on who to start and who to sit.
There were some major injuries this past week that have shaken things up a bit. Melvin Gordon, Matt Forte, Ryan Tannehill and Donte Moncrief all went down in week 14. There is also uncertainty out there. Will Alshon Jeffery be effective in his return from suspension? Will A.J. Green pick up where he left off before getting injured? What about Julio Jones, Theo Riddick and Michael Thomas who all missed week 14?
Need some waiver wire gems to be able to survive this week? The Pug has you covered there too. Take a look at the next few pages to dominate your fantasy league.
- Kucherov, Lightning Break Losing Steak with Impressive Performance February 24, 2024
- Jerseys Change but Poor Play Continues for Bolts February 22, 2024
- Surly Lightning Lose to Cellar Dwelling Senators February 19, 2024
- Horrible loss for Lightning to the Panthers February 17, 2024
- Kucherov Shines in Marquee Matchup February 15, 2024
- Rugged puck play nullified with a successful shootout result February 13, 2024
- Hagel, Vasilevskiy Help Bolts Find Momentum in Columbus February 10, 2024
- Island breeze unkind in humiliating defeat against the Islanders February 8, 2024
- Start Spreading the News, Lightning Win Streak Is Over February 7, 2024
- A Gasparilla Parade of Goals for Lightning against the Devils January 27, 2024