Playoff time has arrived. Hopefully you have been following The Pug all season long, and are in a position to run through the playoffs and capture a title. There are some rankings this week that may surprise a few, but matchups are key. What top five tight end is out of the top ten this week? Follow The Pug’s rankings for fantasy tight ends to help you capture the gold in any league.
Scoring for tight ends is based on one point per reception, one point for every 10 yards receiving, six points for rushing and receiving touchdowns. 2pt conversions and rushing stats were not included in the tight ends stats.
|Tight End||Receptions||Receiving Yards||Touchdowns||Total Points|
- Stalwart Defenseman Traded by Lightning July 3, 2022
- Time To Celebrate Our Tampa Bay Lightning June 29, 2022
- Despite the fight, Colorado takes Game 6 and Stanley Cup June 26, 2022
- Resilient Lightning Survive Denver and Force Game Six in Tampa June 25, 2022
- Vasilevskiy’s OT effort not enough as Avs take 3-1 series lead over Bolts June 23, 2022
- Lightning Take Major Step with 6-2 Win June 21, 2022
- Avalanche smother Lightning in Game 2 June 18, 2022
- Hard hitting Avalanche take down Lightning in overtime to win Game 1 June 15, 2022
- Stanley Cup Final Preview and Prediction June 15, 2022
- Third consecutive trip to the Final awaits as Lightning finish off Rangers June 11, 2022