The week that we all draft for has finally arrived! Fantasy championship week is here and hopefully you are reading this with intents of answering lineup questions you may have going into the big game. If you aren’t in the championship game, try to set the best line up available to have some pride and most of all, avoid last place.
This week has some juicy surprises. The top quarterback performance comes from a player hanging onto a tiny thread of actual playoff hope, leaving him with no choice to perform. There is a new top dog on top of the running back list at all, although with the disappointing season this player has had, chances could be you aren’t playing in the championship game if you drafted and kept him. A player returning from injury will lead all wide receivers this week, and his track record backs up The Pug’s rankings.
Be sure to follow The Pug’s Kennel and secure yourself a fantasy championship. Be sure to post pictures of your winning lineup on peterlapin.wpengine.com to brag to the Scrumsters about your success!
- Eight More Years of Hagel August 22, 2023
- 2021-23 NHL Draft Analyses August 20, 2023
- 2018-2020 NHL Draft Analyses August 14, 2023
- 2013-17 NHL Draft Analyses July 23, 2023
- 2007-12 NHL Draft Analyses July 17, 2023
- 2023 3v3 Prospect Tournament Recap July 13, 2023
- The Best Leader in the NHL July 2, 2023
- Depth deals kick off the first day of free agency for the Lightning July 1, 2023
- 2023 Draft Recap and More Tales June 29, 2023
- A Winning Organization (on and off the ice) May 6, 2023