The week that we all draft for has finally arrived! Fantasy championship week is here and hopefully you are reading this with intents of answering lineup questions you may have going into the big game. If you aren’t in the championship game, try to set the best line up available to have some pride and most of all, avoid last place.
This week has some juicy surprises. The top quarterback performance comes from a player hanging onto a tiny thread of actual playoff hope, leaving him with no choice to perform. There is a new top dog on top of the running back list at all, although with the disappointing season this player has had, chances could be you aren’t playing in the championship game if you drafted and kept him. A player returning from injury will lead all wide receivers this week, and his track record backs up The Pug’s rankings.
Be sure to follow The Pug’s Kennel and secure yourself a fantasy championship. Be sure to post pictures of your winning lineup on peterlapin.wpengine.com to brag to the Scrumsters about your success!
- Jerseys Change but Poor Play Continues for Bolts February 22, 2024
- Surly Lightning Lose to Cellar Dwelling Senators February 19, 2024
- Horrible loss for Lightning to the Panthers February 17, 2024
- Kucherov Shines in Marquee Matchup February 15, 2024
- Rugged puck play nullified with a successful shootout result February 13, 2024
- Hagel, Vasilevskiy Help Bolts Find Momentum in Columbus February 10, 2024
- Island breeze unkind in humiliating defeat against the Islanders February 8, 2024
- Start Spreading the News, Lightning Win Streak Is Over February 7, 2024
- A Gasparilla Parade of Goals for Lightning against the Devils January 27, 2024
- Kucherov, Stamkos Fight off Coyote Attack January 25, 2024