If true, and provable, sexual assault claims need to be taken seriously. Perhaps more seriously than they are. However, what if they are completely bogus?
Recovering from a shoulder injury and unable to play this weekend in Miami, Jameis Winston has more important things to worry about – the latest accusations against him. I’ll discuss in my latest Turn 2.
Reports are swirling around the country about an incident that happened in 2016 in Arizona. And, while these are heavy allegations that, if true, could doom the quarterbacks future in the NFL – what if they aren’t?
Turn 2 on a Friday
Is there anything preventing people from tossing out false accusations? Are there any punishments?
Follow @KRSDunn on Twitter
- What went wrong: examining the Lightning’s massive letdown April 18, 2019
- Rays crush three homers, beat Orioles 8-1 April 17, 2019
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers to start 2019 versus San Francisco April 17, 2019
- The shock-waves of the shake-up continue April 17, 2019
- Garcia powers Rays to 4-2 victory April 16, 2019
- Sixty-two win bolts can’t buy one in devastating early dance-exit April 16, 2019
- Superstar Shake-up sends shock-waves through RAW roster April 15, 2019
- Meadows garners first Player of the Week honors for red-hot Rays April 15, 2019
- Lightning on the brink of a sweep following Game 3 loss April 14, 2019
- UFC 236 Holloway vs Poirier 2 April 13, 2019