If true, and provable, sexual assault claims need to be taken seriously. Perhaps more seriously than they are. However, what if they are completely bogus?
Recovering from a shoulder injury and unable to play this weekend in Miami, Jameis Winston has more important things to worry about – the latest accusations against him. I’ll discuss in my latest Turn 2.
Reports are swirling around the country about an incident that happened in 2016 in Arizona. And, while these are heavy allegations that, if true, could doom the quarterbacks future in the NFL – what if they aren’t?
Turn 2 on a Friday
Is there anything preventing people from tossing out false accusations? Are there any punishments?
Follow @KRSDunn on Twitter
- Mikhail Sergachev Locked Up For Next Three Seasons by Lightning November 25, 2020
- Brady turnovers doom Bucs in loss to Rams November 24, 2020
- Game preview-Rams at Buccaneers November 20, 2020
- A Sigh of Relief as Bucs Rebound in a big way Against Carolina November 15, 2020
- Saints throttle Buccaneers on primetime November 8, 2020
- Big Games are Back in Tampa Bay! Preview of Bucs and Saints November 6, 2020
- A Nightmare Start Nearly Derails the Bucs as They Leave a lot to be Desired November 3, 2020
- MNF Game Preview: Buccaneers at Giants October 30, 2020
- Rays lose a heartbreaker, World Series hopes slip away in Game 6 October 28, 2020
- Brady lights up the Raiders in a blow-out 45-20 win in Las Vegas. October 25, 2020