If true, and provable, sexual assault claims need to be taken seriously. Perhaps more seriously than they are. However, what if they are completely bogus?
Recovering from a shoulder injury and unable to play this weekend in Miami, Jameis Winston has more important things to worry about – the latest accusations against him. I’ll discuss in my latest Turn 2.
Reports are swirling around the country about an incident that happened in 2016 in Arizona. And, while these are heavy allegations that, if true, could doom the quarterbacks future in the NFL – what if they aren’t?
Turn 2 on a Friday
Is there anything preventing people from tossing out false accusations? Are there any punishments?
Follow @KRSDunn on Twitter
- Week in pro wrestling 12/2/19: TLC matches announced? December 7, 2019
- What’s Going On With the Lightning This Season? December 7, 2019
- It’s official: Pham to Padres December 6, 2019
- Minnesota win sours historic night for Hedman December 5, 2019
- Tropicana Field to host ALL Rays home games through 2027 December 4, 2019
- Gutsy performance in Nashville returns Lightning to win column December 4, 2019
- Why the Lightning are the NHL’s most disappointing team December 3, 2019
- Baseball America Names Rays 2019 Organization of the Year December 3, 2019
- Lights out defensive effort carries Bucs to second straight victory December 1, 2019
- Tampa Bay looks to win consecutive games today in Jacksonville December 1, 2019