If true, and provable, sexual assault claims need to be taken seriously. Perhaps more seriously than they are. However, what if they are completely bogus?
Recovering from a shoulder injury and unable to play this weekend in Miami, Jameis Winston has more important things to worry about – the latest accusations against him. I’ll discuss in my latest Turn 2.
Reports are swirling around the country about an incident that happened in 2016 in Arizona. And, while these are heavy allegations that, if true, could doom the quarterbacks future in the NFL – what if they aren’t?
Turn 2 on a Friday
Is there anything preventing people from tossing out false accusations? Are there any punishments?
Follow @KRSDunn on Twitter
- Big title wins at Elimination Chamber February 18, 2019
- Vasy passes Bish after second straight shutout February 16, 2019
- Elimination Chamber Preview Report February 15, 2019
- Lightning pile on the goals in Valentine’s Day massacre of Stars February 14, 2019
- Pitchers and catchers officially kick off spring training in Port Charlotte February 13, 2019
- An Elimination Chamber replacement and a gauntlet match to perfection. February 13, 2019
- Potential Cup Final match-up once again goes Lightning’s way February 12, 2019
- Youth and post-season were key topics at today’s spring press conference February 12, 2019
- The Queen and Top Guys shine on sensational Raw broadcast. February 11, 2019
- Domingue sets franchise record with tenth straight victory February 10, 2019