If true, and provable, sexual assault claims need to be taken seriously. Perhaps more seriously than they are. However, what if they are completely bogus?
Recovering from a shoulder injury and unable to play this weekend in Miami, Jameis Winston has more important things to worry about – the latest accusations against him. I’ll discuss in my latest Turn 2.
Reports are swirling around the country about an incident that happened in 2016 in Arizona. And, while these are heavy allegations that, if true, could doom the quarterbacks future in the NFL – what if they aren’t?
Turn 2 on a Friday
Is there anything preventing people from tossing out false accusations? Are there any punishments?
Follow @KRSDunn on Twitter
- Winston struggles as the Buccaneers fall to the Panthers October 13, 2019
- Week 6 Game Preview: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. the Carolina Panthers October 13, 2019
- Former Lightning forward shines, Bolts lackluster in defeat against Ottawa October 12, 2019
- The Week In Wrestling (10/10/19) WWE Draft and AEW Upsets October 12, 2019
- First line feast: Lightning’s top unit goes off in win over Leafs October 10, 2019
- Houston, we have a game 5 October 9, 2019
- Rays’ offense erupts, keeps series alive against Astros October 7, 2019
- Fantasy Football Fallout: Mike Evans’ Catch Streak Ends at 64 October 7, 2019
- Hell in a Cell Results – WWE Event (10/6/19) October 6, 2019
- McElhinney nearly steals a win by himself as Bolts fall in OT October 6, 2019