If true, and provable, sexual assault claims need to be taken seriously. Perhaps more seriously than they are. However, what if they are completely bogus?
Recovering from a shoulder injury and unable to play this weekend in Miami, Jameis Winston has more important things to worry about – the latest accusations against him. I’ll discuss in my latest Turn 2.
Reports are swirling around the country about an incident that happened in 2016 in Arizona. And, while these are heavy allegations that, if true, could doom the quarterbacks future in the NFL – what if they aren’t?
Turn 2 on a Friday
Is there anything preventing people from tossing out false accusations? Are there any punishments?
Follow @KRSDunn on Twitter
- Tyler Johnson comes up clutch again as Bolts down B’s. August 5, 2020
- Rays’ struggles magnified by sweep at the hands of Baltimore August 4, 2020
- In a mixed bag, Lightning pull away in the shootout. August 3, 2020
- Behind the barricades: Rusev Day is done new Raw champion August 1, 2020
- LeSean McCoy joins Tampa Bay’s backfield July 31, 2020
- 139 Days later, The Lightning are BACK July 29, 2020
- Behind the Barricade: Extreme Rules was a “Horror Show”, Major NXT Announcement, Slow Burning Stories July 25, 2020
- No NFL preseason games in 2020 July 22, 2020
- Sister Abigail is teased in trippy main event at Extreme Rules July 20, 2020
- Behind The Barricade: WWE Superstar out indefinitely, another comes out July 19, 2020