If true, and provable, sexual assault claims need to be taken seriously. Perhaps more seriously than they are. However, what if they are completely bogus?
Recovering from a shoulder injury and unable to play this weekend in Miami, Jameis Winston has more important things to worry about – the latest accusations against him. I’ll discuss in my latest Turn 2.
Reports are swirling around the country about an incident that happened in 2016 in Arizona. And, while these are heavy allegations that, if true, could doom the quarterbacks future in the NFL – what if they aren’t?
Turn 2 on a Friday
Is there anything preventing people from tossing out false accusations? Are there any punishments?
Follow @KRSDunn on Twitter
- Game Preview: Cleveland Browns at Tampa Bay Buccaneers August 23, 2019
- Beeks struggles late, Rays fall again August 20, 2019
- Tampa Bay signs Jason Licht to new 5-year deal August 17, 2019
- Tampa Bay edges Miami in rainy preseason affair August 17, 2019
- The Week In Wrestling (8/16/19) WWE landscape has changed August 16, 2019
- Is Nate Diaz Overrated? August 15, 2019
- Rays explode late, continue west coast win streak August 13, 2019
- Buccaneers vs. Dolphins: Looking ahead to preseason Week 2 August 12, 2019
- Summerslam/NXT ’19 Chaos and smart booking reigns August 12, 2019
- Buccaneers’ Preseason Recap: Who stood out and who didn’t August 11, 2019