If true, and provable, sexual assault claims need to be taken seriously. Perhaps more seriously than they are. However, what if they are completely bogus?
Recovering from a shoulder injury and unable to play this weekend in Miami, Jameis Winston has more important things to worry about – the latest accusations against him. I’ll discuss in my latest Turn 2.
Reports are swirling around the country about an incident that happened in 2016 in Arizona. And, while these are heavy allegations that, if true, could doom the quarterbacks future in the NFL – what if they aren’t?
Turn 2 on a Friday
Is there anything preventing people from tossing out false accusations? Are there any punishments?
Follow @KRSDunn on Twitter
- Strong start ends with a weak finish for Stomping Grounds June 24, 2019
- Stomping Mudholes at the Stomping Grounds June 23, 2019
- Bare Knuckle Brawls in the Bay June 23, 2019
- Miller trade and Foote family reunion highlight Lightning’s draft weekend June 22, 2019
- Dear St. Pete, can we be really open about something? June 22, 2019
- Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship 6 Lobov vs Malignaggi June 20, 2019
- BREAKING: Callahan headed to LTIR, ending his hockey career June 20, 2019
- Individual trophies are great, but one big trophy still eludes Lightning June 20, 2019
- Rays struggle in the fifth, lose to Yankees 6-3 in the Bronx June 19, 2019
- New Champion and the final show before Stomping Grounds June 18, 2019