On Tuesday night the College Football Playoff committee released its updated rankings. Perhaps the most interesting take-away is how the committee feels about UCF.
Sure, the Wisconsin Badgers would love to move up one spot to secure their place in the Top 4, as of right now. But that’s not the subject here…where is the love for the UCF Knights?
How can you explain the treatment that UCF receives here?
For the most part, the committee got things right.
Alabama deserves to be No.1 after Auburn shut down Georgia. Clemson, Miami, and Oklahoma are no shock in the Top 4 either. However, there are two undefeated teams, currently, on the outside looking in when it comes to playing in this years College Football Playoff.
Follow @KRSDunn on Twitter
- What went wrong: examining the Lightning’s massive letdown April 18, 2019
- Rays crush three homers, beat Orioles 8-1 April 17, 2019
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers to start 2019 versus San Francisco April 17, 2019
- The shock-waves of the shake-up continue April 17, 2019
- Garcia powers Rays to 4-2 victory April 16, 2019
- Sixty-two win bolts can’t buy one in devastating early dance-exit April 16, 2019
- Superstar Shake-up sends shock-waves through RAW roster April 15, 2019
- Meadows garners first Player of the Week honors for red-hot Rays April 15, 2019
- Lightning on the brink of a sweep following Game 3 loss April 14, 2019
- UFC 236 Holloway vs Poirier 2 April 13, 2019