On Tuesday night the College Football Playoff committee released its updated rankings. Perhaps the most interesting take-away is how the committee feels about UCF.
Sure, the Wisconsin Badgers would love to move up one spot to secure their place in the Top 4, as of right now. But that’s not the subject here…where is the love for the UCF Knights?
How can you explain the treatment that UCF receives here?
For the most part, the committee got things right.
Alabama deserves to be No.1 after Auburn shut down Georgia. Clemson, Miami, and Oklahoma are no shock in the Top 4 either. However, there are two undefeated teams, currently, on the outside looking in when it comes to playing in this years College Football Playoff.
Follow @KRSDunn on Twitter
- Week in pro wrestling 12/2/19: TLC matches announced? December 7, 2019
- What’s Going On With the Lightning This Season? December 7, 2019
- It’s official: Pham to Padres December 6, 2019
- Minnesota win sours historic night for Hedman December 5, 2019
- Tropicana Field to host ALL Rays home games through 2027 December 4, 2019
- Gutsy performance in Nashville returns Lightning to win column December 4, 2019
- Why the Lightning are the NHL’s most disappointing team December 3, 2019
- Baseball America Names Rays 2019 Organization of the Year December 3, 2019
- Lights out defensive effort carries Bucs to second straight victory December 1, 2019
- Tampa Bay looks to win consecutive games today in Jacksonville December 1, 2019