On Tuesday night the College Football Playoff committee released its updated rankings. Perhaps the most interesting take-away is how the committee feels about UCF.
Sure, the Wisconsin Badgers would love to move up one spot to secure their place in the Top 4, as of right now. But that’s not the subject here…where is the love for the UCF Knights?
How can you explain the treatment that UCF receives here?
For the most part, the committee got things right.
Alabama deserves to be No.1 after Auburn shut down Georgia. Clemson, Miami, and Oklahoma are no shock in the Top 4 either. However, there are two undefeated teams, currently, on the outside looking in when it comes to playing in this years College Football Playoff.
Follow @KRSDunn on Twitter
- Strong start ends with a weak finish for Stomping Grounds June 24, 2019
- Stomping Mudholes at the Stomping Grounds June 23, 2019
- Bare Knuckle Brawls in the Bay June 23, 2019
- Miller trade and Foote family reunion highlight Lightning’s draft weekend June 22, 2019
- Dear St. Pete, can we be really open about something? June 22, 2019
- Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship 6 Lobov vs Malignaggi June 20, 2019
- BREAKING: Callahan headed to LTIR, ending his hockey career June 20, 2019
- Individual trophies are great, but one big trophy still eludes Lightning June 20, 2019
- Rays struggle in the fifth, lose to Yankees 6-3 in the Bronx June 19, 2019
- New Champion and the final show before Stomping Grounds June 18, 2019