Over the past several days, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling has been hinting at a signing a huge name to their roster. TNA has signed one of the biggest free agents in wrestling, and he’ll debut August 11th on Impact Wrestling was reported by RollingStone.com and further piqued the interest of the internet wrestling community.
Aaron Steven Haddad, formerly known in World Wrestling Entertainment as Damien Sandow, added fuel to the fire by getting on his Twitter today and posting this:
— Aron Stevens (@TheDamienSandow) August 10, 2016
Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet has reported that his sources have told him that Haddad has signed a contract with TNA and will likely make his debut on this Thursday’s episode of Impact Wrestling.
Since Haddad’s release by WWE on May 6th, many critics have lamented the company for underutilizing his talent and not giving him the push that his strong crowd reaction demanded he receive. Other former WWE superstars like Drew Galloway, Ethan Carter III and Bobby Lashley perhaps never lived up to their true potential there, but became multi-time champions and mega stars in TNA. In that kind of company, it is easy to see Haddad reaching new heights IF the rumors of his future employment are true.
- Another Slow Start, Sloppy Play Lead to Disaster in Dallas December 2, 2023
- Disappointing Homecoming for Vasilevskiy as Bolts lose 4-2 November 30, 2023
- Rocky Mountain Low for Bolts in Denver November 27, 2023
- He’s Back! The Successful Return of Andrei Vasilevskiy November 24, 2023
- No Overtime Luck for Bolts Tonight as Jets Win 3-2 November 22, 2023
- Measuring Stick Game for Lightning Comes Up Huge November 20, 2023
- Amalie Again Proves to be Sweet Home as Bolts Win 6-4 November 18, 2023
- Scoreless drought and losing streak come to an end in 4-2 victory November 16, 2023
- Stalwart Blues defense hand Lightning consecutive shutout losses November 14, 2023
- Saturday Night is Not Alright for Listless Lightning November 11, 2023