Over the past several days, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling has been hinting at a signing a huge name to their roster. TNA has signed one of the biggest free agents in wrestling, and he’ll debut August 11th on Impact Wrestling was reported by RollingStone.com and further piqued the interest of the internet wrestling community.
Aaron Steven Haddad, formerly known in World Wrestling Entertainment as Damien Sandow, added fuel to the fire by getting on his Twitter today and posting this:
— Aron Stevens (@TheDamienSandow) August 10, 2016
Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet has reported that his sources have told him that Haddad has signed a contract with TNA and will likely make his debut on this Thursday’s episode of Impact Wrestling.
Since Haddad’s release by WWE on May 6th, many critics have lamented the company for underutilizing his talent and not giving him the push that his strong crowd reaction demanded he receive. Other former WWE superstars like Drew Galloway, Ethan Carter III and Bobby Lashley perhaps never lived up to their true potential there, but became multi-time champions and mega stars in TNA. In that kind of company, it is easy to see Haddad reaching new heights IF the rumors of his future employment are true.
- A Night of Milestones and Streaks in the City of Brotherly Love December 1, 2022
- Stamkos and Lightning Come Up Short in Tough Loss to Boston November 29, 2022
- Snow Covered Buffalo faces Lightning Storm November 28, 2022
- Point Leads Way in Thanksgiving Showdown November 25, 2022
- Measuring Stick Game Show Lightning Falling Short to Boston 5-3 November 21, 2022
- The Original Swedish Defense Legend November 21, 2022
- Winter Classic Reunion Goes to Overtime November 19, 2022
- Face-off failures brushed aside; Lightning extend win streak to three games November 17, 2022
- 2020 Cup Rematch: Exciting OT Lightning Win 5-4 November 15, 2022
- Strong Start Propels Bolts to Victory November 13, 2022