WWE superstar Kevin Owens’s character is a self-serving, opportunistic bully. However, outside of the square circle, he is proving to be quite the charitable person…even on his own birthday.
The wildfires that are currently ravaging Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada are projected to nearly double in size through the weekend, according to TheGuardian.com. Owens, a native Canadian, has started a GoFundMe campaign to assist those who have experienced loss due to these fires. Fellow WWE superstar Tyler Breeze got in on the action as well. As both men started off by making $100 donations, within four hours they raised nearly $10,000.
Anyone wishing to donate can use the following link, https://www.gofundme.com/22vqm7w. Kudos to Owens and Breeze for taking up such a worthwhile cause.
- A Winning Organization (on and off the ice) May 6, 2023
- Huge Game 6 OT Win for Toronto, Take Series 4-2 April 29, 2023
- Round one game five, win! April 27, 2023
- Rough Third Period Costs Bolts Game 4 April 24, 2023
- Pivotal Game 3 Goes to Leafs in OT April 23, 2023
- Tavares, Leafs Flip Script as Series Heads to Tampa Tied at 1 April 21, 2023
- Chaotic period becomes game changer in Game 1 win over Toronto April 18, 2023
- NHL First Round Playoff Series: Lightning vs. Maple Leafs April 18, 2023
- Who’s out? A very Tampa off-season preview April 16, 2023
- Point’s 50th (and 51st) Goal Help Lightning End Season On A Winning Note April 13, 2023