WWE superstar Kevin Owens’s character is a self-serving, opportunistic bully. However, outside of the square circle, he is proving to be quite the charitable person…even on his own birthday.
The wildfires that are currently ravaging Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada are projected to nearly double in size through the weekend, according to TheGuardian.com. Owens, a native Canadian, has started a GoFundMe campaign to assist those who have experienced loss due to these fires. Fellow WWE superstar Tyler Breeze got in on the action as well. As both men started off by making $100 donations, within four hours they raised nearly $10,000.
Anyone wishing to donate can use the following link, https://www.gofundme.com/22vqm7w. Kudos to Owens and Breeze for taking up such a worthwhile cause.
- Cracking the Kraken in Overtime in Seattle December 10, 2023
- Saros spoils Jeannot’s return to Nashville, winning streak ends at two December 7, 2023
- Payback Feels Good for Lightning against the Penguins December 6, 2023
- Hedman’s 1000th Game Spurs Vasy, Bolts to Shutout Victory December 4, 2023
- Another Slow Start, Sloppy Play Lead to Disaster in Dallas December 2, 2023
- Disappointing Homecoming for Vasilevskiy as Bolts lose 4-2 November 30, 2023
- Rocky Mountain Low for Bolts in Denver November 27, 2023
- He’s Back! The Successful Return of Andrei Vasilevskiy November 24, 2023
- No Overtime Luck for Bolts Tonight as Jets Win 3-2 November 22, 2023
- Measuring Stick Game for Lightning Comes Up Huge November 20, 2023