Playoff time has arrived. Hopefully you have been following The Pug all season long, and are in a position to run through the playoffs and capture a title. There are some rankings this week that may surprise a few, but matchups are key. It isn’t a typo, The Pug actually believes that Jameis Winston and Andy Dalton will lead the scoring for fantasy football quarterbacks. Follow The Pug’s rankings for fantasy quarterbacks to help you capture the gold in any league.
Scoring for quarterbacks is based on one point per reception, one point for every 10 yards rushing and receiving, six points for rushing and receiving touchdowns. 1 Point for every 20 yards passing, 4 points for passing touchdowns, and -2 points per interception. Sacks and 2 pt conversions were not included in the quarterback stats.
|Quarterback||Rushing Yds||Rushing TD||Passing Yds||Passing TD||INT||Total Points|
|Robert Griffin III||32||1||222||2||2||24.3|
- Point Leads Way in Thanksgiving Showdown November 25, 2022
- Measuring Stick Game Show Lightning Falling Short to Boston 5-3 November 21, 2022
- The Original Swedish Defense Legend November 21, 2022
- Winter Classic Reunion Goes to Overtime November 19, 2022
- Face-off failures brushed aside; Lightning extend win streak to three games November 17, 2022
- 2020 Cup Rematch: Exciting OT Lightning Win 5-4 November 15, 2022
- Strong Start Propels Bolts to Victory November 13, 2022
- Kuepmer leads impressive Washington over Tampa Bay November 11, 2022
- Brandon Hagel Finding his Stride on Top Line November 10, 2022
- With Loss, Lightning Do Not Avoid this Trap Game November 8, 2022