Playoff time has arrived. Hopefully you have been following The Pug all season long, and are in a position to run through the playoffs and capture a title. There are some rankings this week that may surprise a few, but matchups are key. It isn’t a typo, The Pug actually believes that Jameis Winston and Andy Dalton will lead the scoring for fantasy football quarterbacks. Follow The Pug’s rankings for fantasy quarterbacks to help you capture the gold in any league.
Scoring for quarterbacks is based on one point per reception, one point for every 10 yards rushing and receiving, six points for rushing and receiving touchdowns. 1 Point for every 20 yards passing, 4 points for passing touchdowns, and -2 points per interception. Sacks and 2 pt conversions were not included in the quarterback stats.
|Quarterback||Rushing Yds||Rushing TD||Passing Yds||Passing TD||INT||Total Points|
|Robert Griffin III||32||1||222||2||2||24.3|
- Disappointing Homecoming for Vasilevskiy as Bolts lose 4-2 November 30, 2023
- Rocky Mountain Low for Bolts in Denver November 27, 2023
- He’s Back! The Successful Return of Andrei Vasilevskiy November 24, 2023
- No Overtime Luck for Bolts Tonight as Jets Win 3-2 November 22, 2023
- Measuring Stick Game for Lightning Comes Up Huge November 20, 2023
- Amalie Again Proves to be Sweet Home as Bolts Win 6-4 November 18, 2023
- Scoreless drought and losing streak come to an end in 4-2 victory November 16, 2023
- Stalwart Blues defense hand Lightning consecutive shutout losses November 14, 2023
- Saturday Night is Not Alright for Listless Lightning November 11, 2023
- Bedard, Blackhawks End Lightning Home Point Streak November 9, 2023