The Pugs Kennel has changed to provide a more in depth format to help you determine what’s your best move from week to week. Not sure who to start at tight end this week, take a look at the list and let The Pug aid you in your tough lineup decisions. All stats are predictions for the upcoming week 11 games.
Scoring is based on one point per reception, one point for every 10 yards rushing and receiving, six points for rushing and receiving touchdowns. 1 Point for every 20 yards passing, 4 points for passing touchdowns, and -2 points per interception. Fumbles or rushes not included in tight end projections.
|Tight End||Receptions||Receiving Yards||Touchdowns||Total Points|
- Eight More Years of Hagel August 22, 2023
- 2021-23 NHL Draft Analyses August 20, 2023
- 2018-2020 NHL Draft Analyses August 14, 2023
- 2013-17 NHL Draft Analyses July 23, 2023
- 2007-12 NHL Draft Analyses July 17, 2023
- 2023 3v3 Prospect Tournament Recap July 13, 2023
- The Best Leader in the NHL July 2, 2023
- Depth deals kick off the first day of free agency for the Lightning July 1, 2023
- 2023 Draft Recap and More Tales June 29, 2023
- A Winning Organization (on and off the ice) May 6, 2023