The Vipers add some offensive firepower in hopes to help with their redzone struggles.
Plant City, FL — The Tampa Bay Vipers have acquired wide receiver S.J. Green from the Seattle Dragons in exchanged for linebacker Korey Toomer. Green, who’s 34-years-old and played his college ball at USF, has 12 years under his belt in the CFL. For his career, he has 716 receptions for 10,222 yards and 60 touchdowns.
The Vipers also waived running back Mack Brown and wide receiver Seantavius Jones.
- Enterprise Center demons continue as Bolts fall to Blues November 30, 2021
- Bolts Drop Tightly Played Contest in Minnesota to Wild November 28, 2021
- Yanni’s return spoiled as Bolts shut out Kraken in first ever meeting November 26, 2021
- Perry and the offense deliver as Lightning cruise past Flyers November 23, 2021
- Goaltenders stand out as Bolts edge Flyers on the road November 18, 2021
- Lightning Earn Hard Fought Win over Islanders November 16, 2021
- Point propels Bolts in thrilling win over Panthers at home November 13, 2021
- Penalties and lack of power play production harm Bolts in loss to Carolina November 10, 2021
- Bolts down Senators in Saturday matinee November 6, 2021
- Toronto takes Goaltending Dual in Overtime over Tampa Bay November 4, 2021