The Vipers add some offensive firepower in hopes to help with their redzone struggles.
Plant City, FL — The Tampa Bay Vipers have acquired wide receiver S.J. Green from the Seattle Dragons in exchanged for linebacker Korey Toomer. Green, who’s 34-years-old and played his college ball at USF, has 12 years under his belt in the CFL. For his career, he has 716 receptions for 10,222 yards and 60 touchdowns.
The Vipers also waived running back Mack Brown and wide receiver Seantavius Jones.
- Week in pro wrestling 03/23/20 Pro wrestling’s new norm March 28, 2020
- A series against Toronto should equal first round redemption for the Bolts March 25, 2020
- Hes’ back! Bucs sign Ndamukong Suh to new deal March 25, 2020
- Potential playoff preview: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Florida Panthers March 24, 2020
- Vinik to victories: A decade of Tampa Bay’s best moments March 24, 2020
- Butherus: Where is now if why? March 22, 2020
- Week in pro wrestling 3/16/20 Pandemic affects the wrestling world March 22, 2020
- Done deal! Tom Brady is a Tampa Bay Buccaneer March 20, 2020
- To Stanley or not to Stanley: Will the Bolts skate in the playoffs? March 17, 2020
- Jason Pierre-Paul staying in Tampa Bay March 16, 2020