We know Daniel Williams is a talented football player. Now let’s get to know a little bit about Daniel Williams the man.
Plant City, FL — Earlier in the week Allison Koehler of xfl.com wrote a very good piece on Tampa Bay Vipers wide receiver Daniel Williams. The article took a deep dive into the background of Williams the football player.
I wanted to take a different approach when I spoke with him. We’re aware of the talent that he possesses. But are you aware of his favorite players when he was growing up? Or what his first touchdown celebration might be?
After a long week of practice and numerous interviews throughout the week, I didn’t want to take too much of Williams’ time. He was more than willing to take the time to speak with me, however. Even spending a few minutes after the interview to just chit chat. Hopefully later in the year we can go even deeper into Williams the person.
Williams is an avid Instagram user. You can see his page is mostly football, which just speaks to his dedication to his craft.
Week one star
In case you missed it, Williams had an early coming out party in week one. Even for what I was expecting. He caught six of his nine targets for 123 yards including two big plays, a 37-yard catch from Quinton Flowers and a 42-yard catch from Aaron Murray. His 123 receiving years is tops in the XFL.
- New NFL Playoff format could be game changer April 2, 2020
- An A-to-Z look at the best Lightning player for each letter of the alphabet March 30, 2020
- Week in pro wrestling 03/23/20 Pro wrestling’s new norm March 28, 2020
- A series against Toronto should equal first round redemption for the Bolts March 25, 2020
- Hes’ back! Bucs sign Ndamukong Suh to new deal March 25, 2020
- Potential playoff preview: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Florida Panthers March 24, 2020
- Vinik to victories: A decade of Tampa Bay’s best moments March 24, 2020
- Butherus: Where is now if why? March 22, 2020
- Week in pro wrestling 3/16/20 Pandemic affects the wrestling world March 22, 2020
- Done deal! Tom Brady is a Tampa Bay Buccaneer March 20, 2020