OF Tommy Pham only player heading to arbitration hearings.
Duffy, 27, hit .294/.361/.366 in 2018, his first full season with the Rays after recovering from Achilles surgery that had him miss all of 2017. His 132 games and 560 plate appearances are his most since 2015.
Terms: 1-year, $2.7 million (up from $970,000 in 2018)
Roe, 32, made a career-high 61 appearances for the Rays in 2018. He finished 1-3 with a 3.58 ERA in 50.1 innings and 53 strikeouts. He and Jose Alvarado were tied for the AL lead with 32 holds. Roe held right-handed bats to a .188 avg in 2018.
Terms: 1-year, $1.3 million (up from $720,000 in 2018)
Zunino, 27, was acquired from Seattle in this off-season’s five-player trade that sent OF Mallex Smith to the Mariners. Despite hitting .201/.259/.410 last season, he did hit 20 home runs in 113 games. He was named Wilson Defensive Player of the year at catcher in 2018.
Terms: 1-year, $4.4 million (up from $2.97 million in 2018)
- Bolts get a Western Conference win, beat Sharks at Amalie January 19, 2019
- Five Keys: Offense January 19, 2019
- Major Changes To The Royal Rumble Card January 18, 2019
- Back-and-forth game goes Maple Leafs way January 17, 2019
- Vasilevskiy’s efforts dim Stars, lift Lightning to victory January 16, 2019
- An epic lucha showdown on Smackdown Live January 15, 2019
- Randle El, Grimm added to Bucs coaching staff January 15, 2019
- The Extraordinary and the Almighty prevail on action-packed night January 14, 2019
- Rays sign Avisail Garcia to one-year deal January 14, 2019
- Crashing the Net: Grinding out wins will be continued key for Bolts before all star break January 14, 2019