Happy Friday everybody!
Wait. I’m now being told that today is not in fact Friday and that I’ve merely experienced Thursday for three straight days before drinking my entire stash of plague booze this weekend.
Excuse me for a second as I process the fact that I now have no beer and no sports and we are only one week into a coronavirus quarantine that is likely to last well into June.
I didn’t think I’d miss sports as much as I have.
That was before my kid started watching YouTube shitheels on repeat for 24 hours a days.
I miss having a baseball game in the background of everyday life.
Please somebody save me.
- Tyler Johnson comes up clutch again as Bolts down B’s. August 5, 2020
- Rays’ struggles magnified by sweep at the hands of Baltimore August 4, 2020
- In a mixed bag, Lightning pull away in the shootout. August 3, 2020
- Behind the barricades: Rusev Day is done new Raw champion August 1, 2020
- LeSean McCoy joins Tampa Bay’s backfield July 31, 2020
- 139 Days later, The Lightning are BACK July 29, 2020
- Behind the Barricade: Extreme Rules was a “Horror Show”, Major NXT Announcement, Slow Burning Stories July 25, 2020
- No NFL preseason games in 2020 July 22, 2020
- Sister Abigail is teased in trippy main event at Extreme Rules July 20, 2020
- Behind The Barricade: WWE Superstar out indefinitely, another comes out July 19, 2020