Happy Friday everybody!
Wait. I’m now being told that today is not in fact Friday and that I’ve merely experienced Thursday for three straight days before drinking my entire stash of plague booze this weekend.
Excuse me for a second as I process the fact that I now have no beer and no sports and we are only one week into a coronavirus quarantine that is likely to last well into June.
I didn’t think I’d miss sports as much as I have.
That was before my kid started watching YouTube shitheels on repeat for 24 hours a days.
I miss having a baseball game in the background of everyday life.
Please somebody save me.
- Back-to-back shutouts for Vasilevskiy as Bolts rout Stars February 27, 2021
- McElhinney, Gourde propel Lightning past Hurricanes February 25, 2021
- Lightning Smack Down Upstart Hurricanes February 24, 2021
- Drought ends as Lightning outlast Canes in Raleigh February 23, 2021
- Lethargic Lightning shutout again by Hurricanes February 20, 2021
- Second period burst pushes Panthers past Bolts at Amalie February 15, 2021
- Tremendous effort and explosive second period propels Bolts past Florida February 13, 2021
- Point’s two goals not enough as Bolts’ winning streak halted in Sunrise February 11, 2021
- Bolts dominate Predators for 6th straight win February 9, 2021
- Nashville push not enough as Bolts top Preds in Music City February 8, 2021