Happy Friday everybody!
Wait. I’m now being told that today is not in fact Friday and that I’ve merely experienced Thursday for three straight days before drinking my entire stash of plague booze this weekend.
Excuse me for a second as I process the fact that I now have no beer and no sports and we are only one week into a coronavirus quarantine that is likely to last well into June.
I didn’t think I’d miss sports as much as I have.
That was before my kid started watching YouTube shitheels on repeat for 24 hours a days.
I miss having a baseball game in the background of everyday life.
Please somebody save me.
- Week in pro wrestling 03/23/20 Pro wrestling’s new norm March 28, 2020
- A series against Toronto should equal first round redemption for the Bolts March 25, 2020
- Hes’ back! Bucs sign Ndamukong Suh to new deal March 25, 2020
- Potential playoff preview: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Florida Panthers March 24, 2020
- Vinik to victories: A decade of Tampa Bay’s best moments March 24, 2020
- Butherus: Where is now if why? March 22, 2020
- Week in pro wrestling 3/16/20 Pandemic affects the wrestling world March 22, 2020
- Done deal! Tom Brady is a Tampa Bay Buccaneer March 20, 2020
- To Stanley or not to Stanley: Will the Bolts skate in the playoffs? March 17, 2020
- Jason Pierre-Paul staying in Tampa Bay March 16, 2020