Happy Friday everybody!
Wait. I’m now being told that today is not in fact Friday and that I’ve merely experienced Thursday for three straight days before drinking my entire stash of plague booze this weekend.
Excuse me for a second as I process the fact that I now have no beer and no sports and we are only one week into a coronavirus quarantine that is likely to last well into June.
I didn’t think I’d miss sports as much as I have.
That was before my kid started watching YouTube shitheels on repeat for 24 hours a days.
I miss having a baseball game in the background of everyday life.
Please somebody save me.
- UFC 250 June 4, 2020
- Week in pro wrestling 5/25/20 WWE crowds and AEW debuts May 31, 2020
- ‘Dock Talk’ with Killer has hockey community taking notice May 27, 2020
- NHL unveils document detaling protocols for Phase 2 of possible return May 25, 2020
- Brady, Arians an offensive match made in heaven? May 25, 2020
- Week in pro wrestling 5/18/20 The road to Double or Nothing May 24, 2020
- Butherus: Go out and get that paper, Snell. And not a virus. May 18, 2020
- Week in pro wrestling 5/11/20 Big announcements May 17, 2020
- WWE: Money In The Bank 2020 Results May 10, 2020
- Week pro wrestling 5/4/20 AEW is live again, big debuts May 9, 2020