Tampa Bay releases 2020 regular season schedule
The wait is over if you were looking forward to seeing the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ 2020 regular season schedule drop on Thursday evening. The Buccaneers released their schedule at 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time and to the chagrin of many, the slate doesn’t disappoint whatsoever.
Tampa Bay will have it’s fair share of primetime games, as the Buccaneers find themselves on national television five times throughout the 2020 season and start getting used to 4:25 p.m. kickoffs rather than the usual 1 p.m. starts. The Buccaneers are kicking off at 4:25 four times, with one of those matchups coming against the Kansas City Chiefs at home in Week 12.
Tom Brady coming to Tampa Bay might have a lot to do with why you’ll be viewing the Buccaneers on primetime a bit more, as the former New England Patriot brings a bunch of the limelight to the area. Throw in the fact that Rob Gronkowski is also on board with Tampa Bay as well and the Buccaneers make for must-watch television.
Starting off right the bat, Brady and the Buccaneers will go on the road in Week 1 and face the New Orleans Saints. After a matchup against Drew Brees, Tampa Bay returns back to Raymond James Stadium for its home opener versus the Teddy Bridgewater and the Carolina Panthers. Tampa Bay’s first primetime game comes in Week 5 when they will face the Chicago Bears on Thursday Night Football.
Amongst the other noticeable primetime games that the Buccaneers have are a Sunday Night Football game versus the Las Vegas Raiders in Week 7 at the brand new Allegiant Stadium, followed by a Monday Night Football road matchup versus the New York Giants and then in Week 9 a Sunday night game against the Saints. Three primetime games in three weeks for Tampa Bay, who would’ve ever thought. Down below is Tampa Bay’s full slate of games for the 2020 campaign.
1: at New Orleans Saints
2: vs. Carolina Panthers
3: at Denver Broncos
4: vs. Los Angeles Chargers
5: at Chicago Bears (Thursday)
6: vs. Green Bay Packers
7: at Las Vegas Raiders (SNF)
8: at New York Giants (MNF)
9: vs. New Orleans Saints (SNF)
10: at Carolina Panthers
11: Los Angeles Rams (MNF)
12: Kansas City Chiefs
13: BYE WEEK
14: Minnesota Vikings
15: at Atlanta Falcons
16: at Detroit Lions
17: Atlanta Falcons
- Without Kucherov, Lightning lay another egg on home ice October 19, 2021
- Penalty kill perfection leads to overtime heroics for Lightning in DC October 16, 2021
- Lightning rebound with a frantic comeback victory over Detroit October 15, 2021
- Lightning come out Flat and Fall to Pittsburgh on Banner Night October 13, 2021
- 2021-22 Lightning Season Preview October 12, 2021
- Preseason struggles continue as Bolts drop another to Preds October 3, 2021
- The New Lightning Players July 31, 2021
- Tampa Bay Locks up Point with big 8 Year Extension July 28, 2021
- Expansion draft predictions: Who we think the Kraken select July 20, 2021
- Protect the house: Stamkos, Vasilevskiy highlight Lightning untouchables July 18, 2021