The Tampa Bay Buccaneers may soon be adding a veteran backup quarterback to the roster.
Reports are that Blaine Gabbert will soon sign a deal with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, although nothing is finalized yet. Gabbert spent last season with the Tennessee Titans but was released last week. Gabbert played under current Bucs head coach Bruce Arians in 2017 when both were with the Arizona Cardinals.
The assumption is that Gabbert will be the backup to Jamies Winston, however, it is worth noting that the team wasted no time in signing last year’s third string QB Ryan Griffin to a new two year deal at the start of free agency. Since the Buccaneers are not known to carry three quarterbacks on the active roster, how this scenario plays out will be a situation worth keeping an eye on.
- UFC 250 June 4, 2020
- Week in pro wrestling 5/25/20 WWE crowds and AEW debuts May 31, 2020
- ‘Dock Talk’ with Killer has hockey community taking notice May 27, 2020
- NHL unveils document detaling protocols for Phase 2 of possible return May 25, 2020
- Brady, Arians an offensive match made in heaven? May 25, 2020
- Week in pro wrestling 5/18/20 The road to Double or Nothing May 24, 2020
- Butherus: Go out and get that paper, Snell. And not a virus. May 18, 2020
- Week in pro wrestling 5/11/20 Big announcements May 17, 2020
- WWE: Money In The Bank 2020 Results May 10, 2020
- Week pro wrestling 5/4/20 AEW is live again, big debuts May 9, 2020