The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have reportedly agreed to terms with DE/OLB Jason Pierre-Paul. Pierre-Paul will remain with Tampa Bay on a 2 year, $27 millon deal per ESPN’s Adam Schefter
The move is another in an effort to keep last year’s rising defensive unit intact for the Bucs. Earlier on Monday, Schefter reported that Tampa Bay applied the franchise tag to retain Shaq Barrett. The biggest unknown going forward remains what will happen with DT Ndamukong Suh.
Pierre-Paul missed 6 games in 2019 due to a neck injury sustained in an offseason car accident. However, he made a substantial impact in his first season with the Bucs in 2018. That season, he played in all 16 games and recorded 12.5 sacks. The 2 time pro bowler spent his first 8 seasons with the New York Giants after calling Raymond James Stadium home in college with the University of South Florida.
- UFC 250 June 4, 2020
- Week in pro wrestling 5/25/20 WWE crowds and AEW debuts May 31, 2020
- ‘Dock Talk’ with Killer has hockey community taking notice May 27, 2020
- NHL unveils document detaling protocols for Phase 2 of possible return May 25, 2020
- Brady, Arians an offensive match made in heaven? May 25, 2020
- Week in pro wrestling 5/18/20 The road to Double or Nothing May 24, 2020
- Butherus: Go out and get that paper, Snell. And not a virus. May 18, 2020
- Week in pro wrestling 5/11/20 Big announcements May 17, 2020
- WWE: Money In The Bank 2020 Results May 10, 2020
- Week pro wrestling 5/4/20 AEW is live again, big debuts May 9, 2020